Samstag, 7. Februar 2009

Some things I better wouldn't have known...

... especially the fact, that my town has a REAL BIG wool shop. It's directly in the center of the city, but I never went that way. Okay okay, it only exists for a year now, but how dangerous is that?! ;) Oh Sigrid, what have you done to tell me about?! ;) Went there yesterday after work... and left the town with 4 new balls (lower row). The upper row shows my last order, that arrived on Thursday... and most I love the 2 balls left and so I had to start with them, too.
Manche Dinge hätte ich wohl besser nicht gewusst, besonders die Tatsache, dass es in meiner Stadt ein RICHTIG GROSSES Wollgeschäft gibt. Ist auch direkt in der Innenstadt, aber ich bin da noch nie vorbei gekommen. Okay, okay - das gibt's auch erst seit ca. einem Jahr, aber wie gefährlich ist das?! ;) Oh
Sigrid, was haste getan, mir das zu erzählen?! ;) Bin gestern nach der Arbeit hin... und habe die Stadt mit 4 neuen Knäuel verlassen (untere Reihe). Die obere Reihe zeigt meine letzte Bestellung, die Donnerstag ankam. Die beiden blau-roten links gefallen mir am besten, also musste ich die auch anfangen...

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...