Sonntag, 8. November 2009

Again a scarf for me...

... it's number 4 this year, second for me. Tomorrow we are told to get the first snow, so it has been time to sew the fiber ends, because the scarf I already finished more than 2 weeks ago (and started already the next ;). It's more than 2,30 m long, I used almost 200 g of Schachenmayr Brazilia Hip (no 1459, savanne color) with needle size 6. I really love that material and color mix, that comes automatically from the ball. Wieder ein Schal für mich... ist der 4. dieses Jahr, der zweite für mich. Für morgen wurde der erste Schnee angekündigt, da wurde es Zeit, die Fadenenden zu verstechen, weil der Schal schon über 2 Woche fertig ist (und ich hab schon den nächsten begonnen ;). Er ist mehr als 2,30 m lang, hab fast 200 g der Schachenmayr Brazilia Hip (Nr. 1459, savanne color) mit Nadel Nr.6 verstrickt. Ich mag diesen Material- und Farbmix total, der ganz automatisch aus dem Knäuel kommt.

2 Kommentare:

Stempelflo hat gesagt…

Fleißig, fleißig. Muss immer noch grinsen wenn ich lese das DU nun doch stricken tust! Und ich bin überhaupt nicht schuld dran! :))) Liebe Grüße Vlasta

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

Thank you for letting me know you have started your followers list...I will be following you and enjoying your beautiful artwork. Right now I am admiring your beautiful knit scarf...it is gorgeous...both in pattern and in color. Kind regards, Hugs, Gayle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...