Mittwoch, 23. April 2008

Wonderful mosaic - what a surpise

I still can not believe what I received today by my dear stamping friend Christina. It is such an incredible extraordinary art work... a really really wonderful mosaic full of fondly formed details. I really prize the time and the talent to make such a wonderful gift for me, thank you so much. Unfortunately the photo has been done in a hurry, I only had the macro lense on the camera - of course I will do this again in a better way. Ich kann es noch immer nicht glauben, was ich heute von meiner lieben Stempelfreundin Christina erhalten habe. Es ist so ein unglaubliches, außergewöhnliches Kunstwerk - ein wunderwunderschönes Mosaik voller liebevoll gestalteter Details. Ich schätze wirklich die Zeit und das Talent, um dieses wunderschöne Geschenk für mich zu machen, vielen lieben Dank dafür. Leider ist das Foto vorhin nur auf die Schnelle entstanden, hatte nur das Macroobjektiv auf der Kamera - das werde ich auf jeden Fall noch mal schöner nachholen.

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...