Dienstag, 11. März 2008

My creative room...

Last weekend I had some time to straighten up the art room under the roof of my house a bit. And so I used my new DSLR camera with a wide-angle-lens to make some new pictures. Well, so that's the place where I really love to be, to do creative work and relax while crafting. I am glad and thankful to have so much room for my hobby. More pictures you can find in my picturetrail (folder "Art room/fair treasures"). Letztes Wochenende hatte ich Zeit, mein Kreativreich unterm Dach meines Hauses ein bissel neu zu ordnen. Und so habe ich meine neue DSLR-Kamera mit Weitwinkelobjektiv genutzt und ein paar aktuelle Fotos gemacht. Ja, das ist also der Ort, wo ich total gern bin, kreativ werkel und dabei entspanne. Ich bin froh und dankbar, dass ich so viel Platz für mein Hobby habe. Weitere Fotos findest du in meinem Picturetrail unter "Art room / fair treasures".

3 Kommentare:

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

It is so nice to be able to picture the area where artists create. So glad you shared this photo.

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

It is so nice to be able to picture the area where artists create. So glad you shared this photo.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love your space. I wish my room was as clean :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...