Sonntag, 17. Februar 2008

Inspiration and flea market findings


Friday I received the lates book by Mixed Media artist Lynne Perrella. I ordered at Amazon and have been so lucky to get one. It is full of inspiration due to a huge variety of wonderful findings and collectibles by 35 different artists - and with dreamlike art work of them. Needless to say: on Saturday I went to our flew market - what a convenient coincidence! And well, I have been successful and went back home with some nice findings and old photos. Am Freitag bekam ich das neueste Buch von Mixed Media Künstlerin Lynne Perrella. Ich hatte es bei Amazon vorbestellt und war froh, dass ich eins bekommen habe. Es ist voller Anregungen durch seine große Vielfalt an wunderschönen Fund- und Sammlerstücken von 35 verschiedenen Künstlern - und mit traumhaft schönen Kunstwerken von ihnen. Überflüssig zu erwähnen: am Samstag bin ich auf unseren Flohmarkt gegangen - was für ein günstiger Zufall! Und natürlich war ich erfolgreich und bin mit einigen schönen Fundstücken und alten Fotos heim gekommen.

2 Kommentare:

Jodi Peary hat gesagt…

I have been yearning for that book myself! That, together with your flea market finds...how inspiring.
Be well!
jodi

Monika hat gesagt…

your blog is awesomeness, i added it to my favourits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...